The UK’s leading provider of market intelligence in their industry sector is looking to hire an Account Manager to join their award-winning team. As one of the most rewarding companies to work for on the South Coast you will receive a competitive salary and commission structure, plus incentives such as luxury holidays and VIP social events.
The Company is an integral part of a FTSE 250 media company specialising in exhibitions, industry media, and information services. They recognise the importance of building a strong relationship with their clients, suppliers, and employees and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Account Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for an assigned group of clients dealing with support enquiries and proactively managing the account throughout the subscription maintaining and establishing contacts throughout the company.
- Increase user and company engagement with the company to meet monthly & quarterly renewal billings targets through upselling your accounts and holding annual price increases
- Pro-actively appraise each assigned client’s usage against their objectives and expectations determined and agreed at the outset along with the sale of appropriate additional services to optimise usage and payback.
- Maintain a clear understanding of service usage in the context of each client’s business. Operating with professionalism, thoroughness and timely efficiency, the nature of the role requires ownership of sometimes difficult user problems or dealing positively with an occasional customer complaint and seeing it through to a positive and timely conclusion.
- Ensure efficient maintenance of accurate Client contact.
The successful candidate for the role of Account Manager will:
- Have experience dealing with clients in a phone-based either as an account manager or sales executive
- Have knowledge and competent use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Business to Business experience
In return, the Account Manager will also receive 25 days’ holidays + bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, childcare vouchers and much more. £25-30k basic OTE minimum additional £12k plus
To apply for the position click "apply now" to send us a copy of your CV.