£45k - £60k + Commission (OTE to be discussed) + Benefits - Quarterly Awards and Bonuses, Flexible Working, Industry-leading home working and mobility technology, Private Healthcare - Office based in Southampton
Reports to MD
Our client, a specialist IT & Security provider who are experts in their field in UK and American markets are looking for growth this year and are looking for a strong new business professional to join them in driving their growth plans! It will be a challenging and rewarding journey and they are keen to hear from individuals wanting to join them for this exciting curve of growth. Their current growth is due to continued growth with customer centric service & retention of business, own technical teams & fantastic client onboarding and support.
This role is vital to the growth of the business and requires a methodical and strategic salesperson who loves new business and opening doors for opportunity.
You will have:
- Experience in a front-line business development role, specifically dealing with Cisco products
- A track record of hitting and surpassing sales targets
- Excellent networking skills with both partners and customers
- An approach to developing new business that revolves around integrity, honesty, and consultancy.
- A results-driven personality and you will want to work in a highly pro-active and dynamic, 100% new business environment.
- You will operate as a Business Development Manager targeting UK Multinationals selling multi-tier to C-Level contacts, Lines of Business, and IT.
- You will want to work in an incentive-driven environment where talented and hardworking people can thrive with no limits
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for networking with our key partners, namely Cisco and ecosystem partners, while initiating strategic client relationships to position the very best that they can offer to make them #1 in their market.
If you would like more info on this role, please submit your CV for an informal discussion about the role.