A global agency looking to hire an exceptional Branch Administrator to support recruitment consultants and account handlers. You will receive an excellent starting salary monthly bonuses and the opportunity to progress your career in within a well-respected organisation.
The company was established almost 20 years ago and have operations all over the world. They recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients candidates and staff and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Branch Administrator you will be responsible for:
· To provide regular contact and support/care services to contractors currently onsite as well as keeping in touch with past permanent placements.
· To support Recruitment Consultants/Account Managers in the preparation of quotations for extensions statements of work and information to support bids/tenders
· To provide resourcing services to Hiring Managers Recruitment Consultants and Account Managers as required throughout the recruitment lifecycle in support of internal head office managed service and external client requirements.
· Follow-up with clients in order to secure any outstanding purchase orders
· Attending client site meetings with client managers and placed candidates in support of the contractor/permanent care offering.
· Ensuring that you create and deliver the ultimate customer/client care by running reports on contractor satisfaction and tracking reoccurring problems etc.
The successful candidate for the role of Branch Administrator will:
· Have experience of working in administration customer services or support roles.
· Previous recruitment experience would be an advantage
· Must be very organised and great at organising others.
In return the Branch Administrator will receive a basic salary of £20k - £23k depending on experience. 23 days annual leave Westfield Medical cash back scheme 4x life assurance stakeholder pension. They have a smart and modern working environment with access to the latest technology. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm no weekend working and a strong social / work balance.