The UK’s leading provider of market intelligence in their industry sector is looking to hire a Business Development Executive to join their award-winning team. As one of the most rewarding companies to work for on the South Coast you will receive a competitive salary and commission structure, plus incentives such as luxury holidays and VIP social events.
As the Business Development Executive you will:
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales targets - ensuring maximum possible delivery against sales targets
- Speak to relevant B2B decision makers to discuss their potential needs and how the service would be beneficial to them
- Demonstrating the system to its full potential and identifying how this will be an essential tool
- Developing a strong pipeline of opportunities providing three times cover of the quarterly sales target
- Preparing, presenting and negotiating proposals to clients
- Closing of sales over the phone or by booking further appointments with the decision makers for onsite meetings
The successful candidate for the role of Business Development Executive will have:
- Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills and the ability and confidence to identify and win new clients
- Excellent MS Office skills are essential
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Experience of working within the Construction Industry would be an advantage
- Have an understanding of Salesforce or a similar CRM system would be beneficial
- Strong negotiation, closing and objection handling skills
In return, the Business Development Executive will receive a competitive salary which is above the national average, with on-target earning being £60-70k as well as 25 days’ holidays + bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, childcare vouchers and much more.
To apply for the role of Business Development Executive, please click 'apply now’ to send your CV.