A well established Insurance Broker is currently looking for a commercial account executive to head up the commercial side of the business. This is a business development position. You will have support from a national network and the freedom to set up your own book of clients. You will receive £35k basic with 25% on new business.
The successful commercial account executive will be able to:
- Broking for new business
- Controlling your own diary system
- Deal confidently with clients both face to face and over the telephone
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic sales ability and strong communication skills
The successful candidate for the role of commercial account executive will:
- Have previous commercial insurance experience
- CII qualified
- Have brokerage experience working as an account executive
In return, the account executive will receive a basic salary of £35k. Working hours Mon-Fri 9.00 – 5.30. A generous bonus is on the offer of up to 25% on new business. You will be expected to work from the office and from home.