One of the UK’s largest independent insurance groups is looking for a Commercial Insurance Consultant to join their growing team. You will enjoy a very competitive salary, great training and development, and a fantastic working environment.
Established for over 50 years and with High Street based branches throughout England, they are seeking professional, ambitious, career-minded individuals to join their team.
The successful commercial insurance consultant will be able to:
- Broking for new business, inviting and confirming renewals and dealing with midterm adjustments.
- You will also manage a book of SME renewals as well as controlling your own diary system
- Deal confidently with clients both face to face and over the telephone
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic sales ability and strong communication skills
The successful candidate for the role of commercial insurance consultant will:
- Have previous experience in commercial Insurance.
- CII qualification
In return the commercial Insurance consultant will receive a basic salary £25k - £30k depending on experience. Working hours Mon-Fri 8.30 – 5.00. 20 days holiday Increased holiday entitlement after 2 years service, Death in service benefit, Pension scheme, central location.