A specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy is looking for a highly motivated Customer Retention Specialist to join its team in London and become an integral part of the sales function.
Their benefits package incorporates what they’re passionate about – unlocking their future, overall well-being, and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits. You can expect to receive 25 days holiday per year with the option to buy/sell 1-5 days, a pension, private medical and dental insurance plans, life assurance, income protection, critical illness cover, volunteering opportunities, and season ticket loans plus much more such as cycle to work schemes, retail vouchers, etc.
As a Customer Retention Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Improve and develop targeted efforts to win back ex-subscribers.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team and Account Management team to manage the front-line customer service cancellations and save process, delivering world-class customer experience and exceptional results.
- Work closely with the content teams to organize client meetings to help the subscribers to see the full potential of the product to win them back.
- Review, test and optimize current scripts, messaging, and save offers to improve savings rates.
- Constantly interrogate all cancellation data around why people cancel, and how they are saved, to inform optimization/content and to record the data.
- Develop more in-depth reporting and insights on key drivers for cancellation and customer pain points to better inform retention decisions in other parts of the business.
- Report cancel/save performance against targets, in value and volume.
- Support in the training for all sales teams. Work with the marketing team to create and update brand/product information packs and competitor pricing/offer comparisons to better prepare the teams to deal with objections.
- Accurately record details and structure reports on client history and interactions in Salesforce.
- Analyze client usage reports and account history to identify new strategies for rescuing clients.
We are looking for a Customer Retention Specialist who has the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- The ability to speak French, German, Italian or Spanish would be an advantage
- 5+ years experience in customer service or retention roles.
- Track record of optimizing and improving performance, ideally within a customer service/customer retention setting. Focus on KPI’s and outcomes.
- Previous experience in a subscription’s role is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Determined, energetic, curious, competitive, can-do attitude, creative, problem solving, and passion for storytelling.
- Must be extremely customer service oriented with a passion to exceed client expectations.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized; able to multitask and think quickly; a fast learner.
- Good computer skills (basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of Salesforce.
- Able to undertake some travel.
- Interest in fashion.
To apply for this role as Customer Retention Specialist, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.