An innovative global manufacturer is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to join their friendly team in Segensworth. You will enjoy a competitive salary, full training, and a working environment that’s energising, engaging, and satisfying.
The UK company is well established and one of the highest-ranked in the world having previously celebrated a milestone of achieving over $1 billion in global sales. They are well known for building strong relationships with their clients, suppliers, and staff and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Answering inbound Calls
- Receive and process orders
- Manage the day to day requirements of our clients.
- Log and resolve queries/complaints
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve issues/queries
- Work closely with other departments to ensure orders are shipped to the highest level of provision.
- To work within the KPIs given to you by the Management Team.
- Support the management structure and carry out any other additional tasks as required to meet the business needs and objectives.
The successful candidate for the role of Customer Service Representative will have:
- Proven experience of working a high volume Call Centre environment
- Proven problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Dealing with different personalities and the needs of employees and external clients
- Ability to learn procedures and processes quickly, able to listen to others and understand their requirements.
- Exceptional administration skills
- The role is part of a support function requiring a high level of collaborative dialogue with Management
In return, the Customer Service Representative will receive a competitive salary of £21,000, 25 days paid holiday, sociable working hours, a relaxed and friendly working environment and free parking and other benefits. Hours; Monday – Tue/Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm and Wed, Thur 9.00am - 5.15pm and 1 in every 6 Saturday mornings. Due to location, it is better to drive.
To apply for the Customer Service Representative Role click "apply now" and send us your CV.