A well-established tool company is looking for a Digital Marketer to join its, team. They are looking for a bit of modernisation and new ideas. They can offer flexible working hours with a competitive salary.
The company supplies and manufactures tools for the construction, utilities, and service trade. They deal internationally and are the sole supplies for some specialised equipment.
As the Digital Marketer you will be responsible for:
- Conducting customer analysis and developing marketing themes
- Email marketing, social media, and other digital communication
- Development of online presence and the interface with the web developer
- Expansion and maintenance of online video content
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Assembling and dispatching orders
- General business administration
The successful candidate for the role of Digital Marketer will:
- Have experience with social media marketing
- Email campaigns
- Marketing qualification would be an advantage
- Website maintenance
- Uploading videos and content
In return the Digital Marketer will receive a basic salary of £25-30k, hours can be full time or a minimum of 20 hours. Hours of work are 8.30 – 5.00. 20 days holiday plus 8 BH and pension. This is an office-based position. This business was not affected through Covid so offers great security.
5 min walk from the train station in Romsey or free parking is available.