One of the fastest-growing digital marketing companies in Southampton is looking for a digital marketing manager to join their team.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, your role is to manage and oversee the entire marketing function of your client's organisations. Your clients trust you to consult on their marketing strategy and to pull together the resources they need to achieve their goals and ambitions.
Success within this role has three main focuses;
• Using your knowledge and experience combined with our framework, develop marketing strategies for clients with crystal clear objectives and goals over a 12/24 month period
• leading two direct reports which consist of a Digital Marketing Executive and Digital Marketing Assistant to deliver on the execution plan day-to-day and week-to-week
• Building, nurturing, and maintaining relationships with clients and points of contact within our client’s organisations
• Comfortable working with senior leadership teams including MD’s/CEO’s
• Good presentation skills with the ability to present monthly reports both in virtual and in-person environments where required
• Identifying growth opportunities to expand current clients to increase annual spending where opportunity allows
• Proactive ‘thinker’ foreseeing challenges that may arise and the ability to handle challenging situations should they arise where campaigns may not be performing as first expected
In return, the digital marketing manager will receive: £32-£44k depending on the experience
Benefits • Opportunity to develop your skills and progress • Training and up-skilling provided • Flexible working hours • 25 Days paid holiday + usual bank holidays • Hybrid Working Model (3 days office, 2 days remote) • Access to mental health support and therapy • Paid sick leave based on length of tenure • Quarterly incentives and socials • Free onsite parking • Subsidised eyecare • Occasional access to massages • Base salary + Incentive Scheme Base salary negotiable based on experience