A rapidly growing broker is looking to expand its workforce due to its huge success and is looking for an Insurance Administrator to join its well-established team. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that offers great career prospects in a fantastic working environment.
The company prides itself on the service it provides to its customers and the training and development it can offer its employees.
As the Insurance Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Process all fleet MTA’s following customer requests via email & phone
- Engage with customers on the phone and make sure all changes are complete to a high standard & on time
- Process changes on our system and with insurers (via portal or manual request via email)
- Complete all periodical declarations for customers and submit to insurers on time
- Send all documentation to the customers via email
- Manage diary for all o/s documentation
- Manage own diary for all o/s customer decisions over MTA quotations & anything pending
The successful candidate for the role of Insurance Administrator will have:
- Previous experience as an insurance administrator is an advantage
- Previous experience in customer service
- Excellent admin skills
- A great eye for details
- Experience with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
In return, the Insurance Administrator will receive a basic salary of £18-21k. You will receive 20 days holiday plus 8 BH. Monday to Friday 9-5.30 no weekends. This will be working from home. They do have a base in ocean village where they will conduct the training and team meetings.