As an established growing company the role of Insurance Claims Handler is an important part of the business. You will benefit from ongoing training and development, good basic salary and yearly increases. Please read what they are looking for as a minimum requirement and write a cover letter as to why you would be suitable.
Our mission is to provide the best insurance at reasonable prices with the guarantee of the best possible service in the event of damage. "It has never been so easy" is the motto of our company and the goal of our daily activities. We provide an individual approach to each client, which builds a long-term relationship based on trust
As the Insurance Claims Handler you will be responsible for:
- To respond quickly and effectively to claims reported by client and insurers
- Manage claims process smoothly to ensure the appropriate outcome for all parties
- To develop a positive relationship with the client and show them where they can obtain better value on other insurances they hold
- To take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
- To ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
The successful candidate for the role of Insurance Claims Handler will:
• Be fluent in Polish and English to business level
• Have previous experience in personnel line or commercial insurance –
• The ability to listen to clients and identify their needs
In return, the Insurance Claims Handler will receive a basic salary £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience. In addition, you can take part in a great training program that will allow you to obtain the CII Certificate in the first year of employment. 20 days holiday plus 8 BH. Working hours are 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday and every other Saturday mornings 8.30-12.30
To apply for Insurance Claims Handler role please click "apply now" to send us your CV.