One of the UK’s largest independent insurance groups is looking for a Sales Advisor to join their growing team. You will enjoy a very competitive salary, great training and development, and a fantastic working environment. Please can you include a few sentences as to why you would be good for this role?
Established for over 50 years and with High Street-based branches throughout England, they are seeking professional, ambitious, career-minded individuals to join their team.
The successful Sales Advisor will be able to:
• Deal confidently with clients both face to face and over the telephone
• Cultivate and maintain excellent client relationships
• Demonstrate an enthusiastic sales ability and strong communication skills
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Advisor will:
• Have previous experience in customer service, sales, or customer-focused role
• Excellent telephone manner, being enthusiastic and engaging
- The desire to developed themself and gain qualifications
In return, the Sales Advisor will receive a basic salary of £21k - £25k depending on experience. Working hours Mon-Fri 8.30-5.00 and every other Saturday morning 8.30-12.30 pm. 20 days holiday 8 BH, Increased holiday entitlement after 2 years service, Death in service benefit, Pension scheme, Paid exams towards the CII, central location.
To apply for the Sales Advisor, please click 'Apply now' to send your CV.