The UK’s leading provider of market intelligence in their industry sector is looking to hire a Key Account Manager to join their award-winning team. As one of the most rewarding companies to work for on the South Coast you will receive a competitive salary and commission structure, plus incentives such as luxury holidays and VIP social events. Please read what they are looking for as a minimum requirement and write a cover letter as to why you would be suitable.
As the Key Account Manager you will:
- Your key accountability will be to increase user and company engagement with the company to meet monthly & quarterly renewal billings targets through upselling your accounts, complying with the companies standard terms, and holding annual price increases
- As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for an assigned group of clients dealing with support inquiries and proactively managing the account throughout the subscription maintaining and establishing contacts throughout the company. As well as assisting colleagues and other customers within your assigned area.
- In addition, pro-active appraisal of each assigned client’s usage against their objectives and expectations determined and agreed at the outset along with the sale of appropriate additional services to optimise usage and payback.
- An Account Manager must be able to maintain a clear understanding of service users in the context of each client's business. Operating with professionalism, thoroughness, and timely efficiency, the nature of the role requires ownership of sometimes difficult user problems or dealing positively with an occasional customer complaint and seeing it through to a positive and timely conclusion.
- Ownership and responsibility of your own diary and time management. Maintaining a high occupancy rate and proactively following the customer journey and monitoring high-risk accounts.
- Thoroughness in Salesforce record keeping and the efficient maintenance of accurate client contact is an absolute requirement of this responsible role.
The successful candidate for the role of Key Account Manager will have:
- Have a minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience
- Relationship building
- Objection handling
- Ability to understand clients current working methods and objectives, through clear, logical questioning
- Confidence, clarify, empathy, patience and professionalism when handholding clients through complex tasks
- Thoroughness in maintaining accurate and up to date clients records
- Have an understanding of Salesforce or a similar CRM system would be beneficial
- Strong negotiation, closing, and objection handling skills
- Previous experience working in a SAAS industry
In return, the Key Account Manager will receive a competitive salary which is above the national average, with on-target earnings being £70-80k as well as 25 days’ holidays + bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, childcare vouchers, and much more.
To apply for the role of Key Account Manager, please click 'apply now’ to send your CV.