A well established Insurance company are looking for a Polish Speaking BDM to join their friendly team. The Polish Speaking BDM is an integral part of the company, responsible for delivery of lead generation and local marketing activity to support ongoing business growth aspirations and building awareness of the business in local communities. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and generous commission as well as great company benefits. The role will be covering London and the Home Counties area.
As the Polish Speaking BDM you will be responsible for:
- Developing clear and concise marketing plans for new, including local market analysis to identify key opportunities, competition and threats
- Identify and develop plans, with support of senior management, to help drive incremental activity in branches that are behind their own growth aspirations
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive programme of local and national events, attending these with the support of branch team members
- Identify requirements for local branch marketing items and work with brand and communications team to deliver these
- Support marketing activity for newly acquired businesses to help integrate these into the broader business
- Provide leadership for marketing initiatives delivered at branch level, acting as the project manager to ensure developments are delivered on time and to budget.
- Evaluate all activity, including local sponsorship and marketing.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive programme of local advertising.
- Develop a ‘how-to’ guide to assist all branches with local marketing and sponsorship activity, utilising case studies of best practice and providing templated materials to allow branches to take on and deliver the activity themselves
The successful candidate for the role of Polish Speaking BDM will:
- Be fluent in Polish and English to business level
- Have a full driving licence
- Proven experience of planning / delivering marketing activity at local and national level
- Understanding of Insurance marketing and sales distribution
- Highly energetic and driven – able to work with people and get them to follow and deliver for you even when you are not their direct line manager
- Negotiating skills to deliver events activity and sponsorships that deliver best ROI
- Willingness to travel across the network to support branches when required
In return the Polish Speaking BDM will receive a basic salary of £19,000 - £26,000 DOE plus generous commission and great company benefits.
In the first 6 months candidate will get initial sales training and would work from the office. After the initial training candidate will start work remotely and meeting potential business clients/introducers in the area. The role may involve some time at the office; the role expects them to manage their own time/appointments etc.
Driving Licence is required.
Salary range £19-£26+ competitive commission after 6 months of sales training.
If the candidate does not have his own vehicle; company car, laptop and mobile will be provided after the training.
Contract hours 45.25 hours per week (full time contract) but working hours may vary (the role may involve taking part in the events at weekends).
To apply for this Business Development Manager role please click "apply now" to send us your CV.