As an established growing company the role of Polish Speaking Insurance Advisor is an important part of the business. You will benefit from ongoing training and development, good basic salary and yearly increases. Please read what they are looking for as a minimum requirement and write a cover letter as to why you would be suitable.
Our mission is to provide the best insurance at reasonable prices with the guarantee of the best possible service in the event of damage. "It has never been so easy" is the motto of our company and the goal of our daily activities. We provide an individual approach to each client, which builds a long-term relationship based on trust
As the Polish Speaking Insurance Advisor you will be responsible for:
• Establishing and maintaining new customer relationships, identifying clients needs and informing them of the company services;
• Follow all internal procedures on the conduct of our company
• To act as an ambassador for the Company at all times through first class personal presentation and conduct
• To be professional in your relationships with clients, ensuring we provide a friendly, quality and effective service to them
The successful candidate for the role of Polish Speaking Insurance Advisor will:
• Be fluent in Polish and English to business level
• Have worked in sales, customer services or in financial services, banking etc
• The ability to listen to clients and identify their needs
In return the Polish Speaking Insurance Advisor will receive a basic salary £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience. In addition, you can take part in a great training program that will allow you to obtain the CII Certificate in the first year of employment. 20 days holiday plus 8 BH. Working hours are 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturday mornings.
To apply for this advisor role please click "apply now" to send us your CV.