As an established growing company the role of Polish Speaking Marketing Executive is an important part of the business. You will benefit from ongoing training and development, a good basic salary, and yearly increases.
Our mission is to provide the best insurance at reasonable prices with the guarantee of the best possible service in the event of damage. "It has never been so easy" is the motto of our company and the goal of our daily activities. We provide an individual approach to each client, which builds a long-term relationship based on trust
As the Polish Speaking Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
Supporting the successful marketing of products through a range of media, with a key focus on supporting branches with their local marketing activities. The role expects that you’ll drive maximum return for our branches, through the delivery of timely, relevant, and compelling marketing messages.
Further responsibilities within this role will include;
• Campaign Management
• Identify opportunities to capture client data, improve market access and uplift conversion rates
• Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing literature, ensuring valid, current, and accurate content, utilising creative agencies or freelancers where appropriate
• Develop and manage a marketing template portal to enable branches to better ‘self-service’ their marketing requests
• Assist in the production of relevant MI by monitoring, recording, analysing, and presenting campaign information
The successful candidate for the role of Polish Speaking Marketing Executive will:
Have extensive B2C marketing with experience in managing marketing campaigns and producing retail collateral. You should work well in a team, be ready to collaborate with key stakeholders, and show flexibility and responsiveness within the role.
Further key skills include;
• Ability to plan thorough and achievable marketing plans and to measure results
• Use of own initiative and creativity to suggest and deliver strategic ideas
• Strong decision maker with commercial acumen, sound judgment, and effective prioritisation skills
• Effective stakeholder management, negotiation, and influencing skills
• Confident with data and market research and using it to drive results
The Qualifications and experience needed for the Polish Speaking Marketing Executive:
• Degree or equivalent professional marketing qualification and/or appropriate marketing experience
• Extensive B2C/retail marketing experience, preferably within financial services/ insurance preferred
In return, the polish speaking Marketing Executive will receive a salary of up to £25k, 20 days holiday plus 8 BH. Working hours are 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday and every other Saturday morning 8.30-12.30.