Our client a workforce solutions company is looking for a recruitment resourcer to join their growing company.
The position offers an excellent opportunity to grow with the contract and build your career into a critical role both for the business and for the key clients.
Offering an incredibly varied work life, you will not only manage the existing delivery of existing contracts but be involved in resourcing for our innovative training and workforce solutions and delivering on new business. This is a candidate-focused role so if you enjoy recruitment but not the pressure of new business development this role could be perfect for you.
Reporting to one of the Business managers will be a key position with the real potential for growth within the business.
As the recruitment resourcer your role will include:
- Proactively Resourcing, recruiting, and vetting new operatives for active contracts
- Interviewing candidates via remote interviews
- Assisting with onboarding process for one to two key clients
- Promoting the company’s growth through social media and job advertising
- Correlating operational data day to day.
- Attending and managing new operative inductions
- Developing existing accounts for further business and advanced penetration
The ideal candidate for the position of recruitment resourcer must have:
- Previous customer service/sales experience
- Happy to be on the phone all day talking to people
- Happy to make volume calls
- Working in a very fast-paced environment
In return, the recruitment resourcer will receive a salary of £18-20k DOE + bonus commission & package. OTE circa £30K - Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30 - Free parking. This is an office-based role no home working. Based in central Southampton so easy to commute if public transport.