A fantastic and well-established Recruitment Consultancy, specialising in Executive and Director level candidates in the UK, Europe and worldwide are looking for a resource to join the existing team.
This prestigious company is now looking for a recruitment resourcer to join their highly successful business. You will enjoy a Competitive Salary and unlimited O.T.E – monthly, quarterly and annual incentives. You will be working and learning from the most talented and energetic people in the industry.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and driven person to join a rapidly expanding and successful team. They are looking to attract and hire people with the potential to thrive in a competitive environment and realise their ambitions by building a career with a true impact.
As the recruitment resourcer you will be responsible for:
- Gaining an unrivaled understanding of the market they operate within.
- Support the Senior Associate on position intake meetings and act as the recruitment subject matter expert.
- Collect vital information on the intake meeting.
- Translate the intake notes into a comprehensive presentation.
- Research the client’s competitors focusing on the specific sectors and the specific region.
- Identify the relevant candidates within these competitors and supplement this list through networking and encouraging recommendations.
- Contact, screen, and assess all identified candidates against the brief.
- Select the most relevant top-performing candidates.
- Deliver a shortlist of the 4 best candidates that meet the client’s exact requirements.
- Support the Senior Associate with candidate and client aftercare if necessary.
- Collect and vet leads for the Senior Associate
- Spec Projects
The successful candidate for the role of recruitment resourcer will have:
- Degree qualified (all levels considered)
- Presentable, articulate, credible, and confident
- Can work autonomously
- Previous sales experience is an advantage
- A dedicated long-term gains attitude.
In return, the recruitment resourcer will receive a basic salary of £23,000-£26,000 with huge potential to earn more. Excellent benefits as well as comprehensive training and offices in a central location.
To apply for the role of recruitment resourcer, click apply and send us your C.V.