A global agency looking to hire an exceptional Resourcer to support recruitment consultants and account handlers. You will receive an excellent starting salary monthly bonuses and the opportunity to progress your career within a well-respected organisation.
The company was established almost 20 years ago and has operations all over the world. They recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients, candidates, and staff and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Resourcer you will be responsible for:
- Providing regular contact and support/care services to contractors currently onsite as well as keeping in touch with past permanent placements.
- To provide resourcing services to Hiring Managers Recruitment Consultants and Account Managers as required throughout the recruitment lifecycle in support of internal head office managed service and external client requirements.
- Follow-up with clients in order to secure any outstanding purchase orders
- Attending client site meetings with client managers and placed candidates in support of the contractor/permanent care offering.
- Ensuring that you create and deliver the ultimate customer/client care by running reports on contractor satisfaction and tracking reoccurring problems etc.
The successful candidate for the role of Resourcer will:
- Have experience of working in a customer services call centre telesales or phone based position
- Previous recruitment experience would be an advantage
- Must enjoy being on the phone and making lots of calls
- Have a driving license and own transport due to location.
In return, the Resourcer will receive a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. Commission plan (for placements and lead generation) 23 days annual leave Medical cashback scheme 4x life assurance stakeholder pension. They have a smart and modern working environment with access to the latest technology. Based in central Southampton so accessible by public transport. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm no weekend working and a strong social / work balance.