Our client a workforce solutions company is looking for a senior delivery recruitment consultant to join their growing company. This role does not involve cold calling but lots of resourcing and client and candidate management. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new growing company where you can make your mark and progress into a management role.
As the delivery recruitment consultant your role will include:
- Resourcing and vetting new operatives for active contracts
- Interviewing candidates via remote interviews
- Managing the workforce onboarding process for one to two key clients
- Dealing with escalated queries from field teams
- Dealing with front end client queries and dealing with at source
- Leading the group's novice and trainee solutions to key client
- Liaising with training partners
- Promoting the company’s growth through social media and job advertising
- Correlating contract operational data day to day.
- Attending and managing new operative inductions
- Assisting leadership with the development of the business’s operations from a delivery and procedural perspective.
- Developing existing accounts for further business and advanced penetration
The ideal candidate for the position of delivery recruitment consultant must have:
- Conscientious and precise individual
- Own transport due to the location of the client
- Experience of delivery in a recruitment or workforce environment
- Strong character able to deal with client management and troubleshooting of contract issues
- Ambition to grow skills and progress within the company
- Strong people skills
- Experience in the Utilities, Energy, or construction markets would be advantageous but not essential
In return, the senior delivery recruitment consultant will receive a salary of £35-40k DOE + bonus commission & package. OTE circa £50-60K - Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30 - Free parking
To apply for the position of internal recruiter click 'apply now to send us a copy of your cv