An award-winning company is looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their fun and fast-paced team. The company pride itself on being an ambitious modern and market-leading agency that has grown on family values.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will receive a competitive salary as well as outstanding company benefits.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- Screening and Interviewing candidates
- Identifying, approaching and building strong working relationships with candidates to maintain and develop your candidate network
- Conducting business development calls to understand your clients' specific requirements
- Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels
- Lead generation
- High quality sales calls
- Developing networks at the highest level
- Client development and management
- Following up business development leads
- Database and network management
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will:
- Presentable, articulate, credible and confident
- Previous sales experience is an advantage
- Experience in retail, customer service or hospitality.
- A dedicated long term gains attitude.
- Enjoy working in a target-based environment
In return the successful candidate will receive a salary of £18,000 - £21,000 + OTE up to £27,000. Company benefits include: Social Events, Regular rewards, Christmas and Summer Parties. Incredible Rewards such as All-Inclusive Weekends away, Spa Days, Lunches and Nights Out. Fully funded further learning, 20 days holiday+ BH working hours Monday to Thursday 8.30-5.30 Friday 8.30-4.30. Free parking and central location.
To apply for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant please click apply now.